3.30.2009

Garbage in, garbage out


Eat like crap, and you'll feel (and perform) like crap. Garbage in, garbage out.

I used to eat healthy, very healthy. That was eight years ago.

Now....I've gotten lazy. I think I eat healthier than the average American. I never eat fast food, for example, mainly because it doesn't taste good and makes me feel like absolute crap for the rest of the day, and I don't destroy a bag of Doritos while watching TV. But I haven't been eating like someone training for an Ironman either. I've been taking shortcuts and eating too much processed food.

So I'm going to change my diet and see if that helps me reach new training levels and control my blood pressure (which is still a little higher than I'd like, but lower than last summer).

The new diet starts April 1....


....here's hoping it doesn't end by the 3rd or 4th.

No comments: