1.18.2009

Upcoming Events


Badger State Games - Snowshoe Race - January 25: I haven't decided if I'm going to sign up for this or not, but I'm tempted. I have running snowshoes and I feel like I need to do a race in them this winter. This is in Wausau so it's a bit of a drive.


Multisport and Running Expo - Jan 31-Feb 1: I've yet to go to an expo that didn't disappoint me, but I think I'll go check this one out nonetheless. There's an 8-hour time trial Saturday, but I don't think I'd be able to find anyone to join me... and I'm not riding a trainer for 8 hours.



ABD Indoor TT - Feb 1: This is part of the MATTS series. I raced a few of the TTs last spring and plan to do a few this year as well. This race falls right in the middle of SBR TTs # 2 and #3 so I think it could be a good training race. Plus you can sign up for 2 races at the ABD events so I can get in 20K of punishment (might make the drive to Chicago a little more worth it).


V-day 5K: Maybe.


SBR TT #3 - Feb 21: Already signed up.


Shamrock Shuffle - March 15 (5k or 10K): I will probably do this race, but it depends on the weather.

No comments: