A Coaching Offer
Half the fun of triathlon for me is putting together my training plan. I love reading about training - the different methods, the great coaches, the science, the studies, etc. In fact, I enjoy that side of the sport so much I've been thinking about getting into coaching for a couple of years now. With my focus being on the Olympic distance for 2013 I'll be scaling back my training hours so I think the time is right to give it a go.
Obviously, a coach needs athletes so I'm looking for a couple of athletes to coach for 2013. The cost is $35 per month.
What you get:
- A customized annual training plan built around your goals, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
- Weekly workouts
- Feedback/workout analysis
- Power file analysis (if you have a power meter)
- E-mail/phone support
- "A" Race plan - help with nutrition plan, pacing, goals, etc.
- TrainingPeaks Premium subscription
What I want from you:
- To follow the plan.
Why $35 per month:
- Even as a TrainingPeaks ambassador, the coaching edition won't be free for me so I'll have some fees associated with coaching.
- I believe people take training plans/coaching more seriously if they're paying for them.
What type of athlete am I looking for:
- Someone motivated. Despite the low cost, I would like athletes who are serious about making improvements.
- Someone willing to follow the plan and provide feedback. This is a test to see if I can coach others to hit their goals, and the test is no good if athletes don't follow the plan.
- Preferably someone training with power and/or gps, although this isn't a must.
Are you interested?
- If so, shoot me an email at mdwolfgram146 at gmail dot com.
- Include a little about you, your racing/training history, your goals/races for 2013 and if you train with power and/or gps.
- I'll pick a few people that I think will be a good fit and we'll go from there. To start, I only want a couple of athletes. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew.
I hope I covered everything. If you have any questions, email me.