4.12.2010

Checklist? Check.



IM Talk mentioned a site that I thought I'd share.  It's www.triathlon.racechecklist.com.  It's pretty decent.  You can quickly create and print a checklist for your races.  It would be pretty cool if you could create an account so you could save your lists and keep working on them and adding to them throughout the season, but it's not bad for what it is.


So I've been a bit of a lazy blogger the past two weeks, but fortunately I haven't been a lazy triathlete.  I got in 18 hours of training last week and 18:30 this week (although it was only supposed to be 18).  I've got 18 on the plan again this week.  18 is a lot of hours, but I'm starting to get used to it.  


I've also been putting a lot of effort into my swimming.  I'd like to get in a little more swim volume, but right now I'm getting in about 12,000 yards per week and doing some 4,000-5,000 yard workouts.  


Race season is more or less here, which is exciting.  I have the April Du, a free training race, this weekend.  Then next weekend is Crazy Legs (an 8K running race) and the weekend after that is the Alexandria Triathlon.  


I also sold my old bike on ebay, which almost paid for my new bike so that was cool.  Plus this was my first time having any luck on ebay.  That site has never been good to me in the past, so maybe my ebay luck is changing.  Right now I've got about 8 auctions ending tonight for all the components off my new bike because I upgraded to the Red Group and I'm selling the Ultegra parts to pay for the upgrade.  


The new bike is great.  I love it and I'm really glad I took advantage of employee pricing to get one last bike.  I'll post pics of it later this week.



2 comments:

Mike said...

Hi Mike!

My name is Mike too and I came across your blog when searching for triathlon blogs, and I have to say, I quite enjoy it :) Keep up the good work!

The first blog I came across that really caught my attention was your one on swimming with your head up. I thought that was great because I had JUST realized that myself in a recent trip to the pool. I hope to make some more break throughs on my journey to my first triathlon!

Best,
Mike

Security News Media said...

Hello, sorry for contacting you in this fashion

but I started a new sports directory you might

be interested in…at thesportszone.org